From Lake Michigan to the Ohio River and everywhere in between, Indiana offers a diverse landscape of areas to call home. Whether you like living in the city or prefer the suburbs, or you are looking for lakefront property to rest and relax or country living to farm or raise livestock, Indiana offers it all in an affordable package that you can call Home!
Thank you to Tim Galambos, managing broker/owner of Springer Realty Group, for allowing us to share this information. Tim can be reached at 219-838-0180 or email email@example.com.
The following hints are perfect for looking at all homes for sale while you’re driving in a neighborhood or local area.
- Download Realtor.com App
- Allow location Services
- Hit Search Icon (Magnifying Glass in upper right corner)
- Hit the ARROW next to location (This will enter your current location)
- Hit Search
- Hit Map at top of screen to get Map View (This gives you a map view of listings around your current location)
- Hit Scout at the bottom of the screen to see your location (Blue Dot appears where you are) NOTE: if you are not using an iPhone, you may not need to hit scout, the blue dot may be automatic.
- As your car moves, blue dot will move, you can use map to drive to homes in subdivision for sale)
- Adjust screen accordingly in our out.
- You now have all homes for sale showing on a map near your location.
- Homes will adjust as your location moves or as you move the screen.
- You can click on homes to see listings as you go.
- You can do this for any area or as you drive or as you are looking.
- If the Blue Dot doesn’t appear you must close App completely and start over. Close Running Apps.
- Enter Realtor.com App
- Search a town to get list of homes
- Select “Map” at top to get Map View
- Move map to area you like
- Select “Draw at bottom
- CIRCLE the area you want to search
- Select homes from MAP view or select LIST view at the top.
Perfect for viewing NEW Listings
- Hit Search Icon
- Enter Town in Location
- Scroll to bottom and click SORT
- Click Newest Listings First
- This is now your default setting and New Listings will List first for any town you select.
- Now whenever you search, the Newest Listings will always be first.
Perfect for Searching in an area
- Select a town you would like to search and hit search.
- Click the MAP view at the top of the page.
- Now move in or out to an area and select “Search Here” at the bottom.
- Select “Show More” if necessary, adjust the screen in or out again.
- This will show only homes for sale in that area.
- OR, Use the “Draw” feature at the bottom of the page to circle and area to search.